Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Looking up, moving forward with humor

One of the many attributes I first fell in love with of Steve Andrews was his ability to find the joy, humor, positive in any situation. Thanks Steve for making even a visit to the retina doctor such a fun experience this morning. I don't know if the tech found our teamwork plan to pass the eye exam quite so funny. I laughed walking in for retina photos when you told me to smile for the camera. Love you. In all seriousness, you are amazing in always helping me look up, move forward. Can't wait to get on the bike tonight with you and climb that hill. Thanks for helping me climb all the hills in this life as well.
Thanks Rick Egan for your remarkable photography and these pictures we treasure. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGrnJlxVRGY

1 comment:

  1. Hoorah for good humor (and spouses and friends who have it)!

    ReplyDelete