Monday, July 3, 2017

Blind Women Retreats

We are so grateful to these ten beautiful women who came to our retreat at the National Ability Center. As I waited nervously for my turn to climb the wall, I reflected on their courage climbing up that wall, coming to this retreat and so much more. Their courage was contagious and I found myself climbing up the wall. My life is forever changed by these remarkable women. #courageiscontagious #risingstrongtogether#daringtoownyourstory2017 #oasiscenterforhope #iamnac#blindwomenretreats
For more information on our upcoming retreats, contact Becky Andrews, LCMHC, at 801.259.3883 -- email: oasiscenterforhope@gmail.com or visit: www.oasiscenterforhope.com/retreats . Our August Retreat: Daring to Own Your Story for women who are blind still has one space available.

No comments:

Post a Comment