Saturday, June 10, 2017

Authenticity

When I was writing my book:  Look up, move forward and going back to remember different times, we laughed as so many journal entries started with ... Gosh, its been so long since I've written in my journal.  It feels like this blog is a little bit that way.  I want to get back in the groove of blogging.  Blogging at cruisingwithcricket.blogspot.com was so fun.  I loved connecting with readers, sharing stories, having a place to put down my heart.  

I'll find that rhythm again.  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  

It ten days until our next retreat begins for women who are blind - visually impaired - or even newly diagnosed with an eye condition:  Rising Strong in your Story (www.oasiscenterforhope,com.) 

You are not alone in this journey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment