Sunday, March 5, 2017

Learning from guide dog - Georgie Girl

Last night I was sitting at the computer for another night .. way too late trying to get work done after a day of work. Suddenly, I feel this nudge at me. A sweet soft Georgie girl's nose is pushing at my leg. I get up and fill her water dish and back to my computer. Again, she nudges at me and begins to dance around. After a moment I recognize she is trying to get me to go into the family room with her. I go in there and she gets her jolly ball and initiates a game of play. I let go of my 'to do' list for a moment and just played. This dog is remarkable. She has a full-time job keeping me safe as a guide dog and also reminding me the importance of play, rest and relaxation. #lookupmoveforward #amazingintuitiveguidedog#georgiegirl #GDB #RPJourney 

No comments:

Post a Comment