Saturday, September 24, 2016

Be your own Dorothy

This past week I had the opportunity to speak to the Young Women in our church. The theme was from the Wizard of Oz:  Be Your Own Dorothy.  The decorations, the message, the favors, the music, the people, and the food was all lovely!  I'm still singing Follow the Yellow Brick Road :).

You've always had the power my dear.  You just had to learn it for yourself.  Glinda - The Wizard of Oz

I wore a new dress that I love.  It was navy with white and had a fun twirly skirt :).

Sometimes I am asked how do I choose my clothing?  I definitely get help ... I ask for input from my friends, family, and the sales associates.  This dress -- I'll take a picture next time I wear it :) - was texted to a couple friends, Steve and Natalie and the sales associate told me it looked great!

No comments:

Post a Comment