Saturday, January 6, 2018

Finding the humor ...

Yesterday I enjoyed lunch with a colleague and then we shopped around for a bit.  She left and I was going to do a little more shopping before calling a Lyft to go home.  Searching for a warm snuggly sweater!  I walked into Old Navy and Georgie, my guide dog, gracefully navigated around (what I thought was a person!).  As she was navigating between the aisles I felt myself slightly bump tino what I thought was a person.  I turned to the direction of what I  and said so apologetically, Oh I am so so sorry.  Silence ... I walked a few steps away and realized that it was not a person that I had bumped into .. it was a padded beam :).  I giggled at the funny moments sometimes blindness brings and how emphatically I had apologized :). 
 

1 comment:

  1. pretty funny guess ya just had to laugh at this. so cute. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete